How I Use Zettelkasten and Obsidian to Keep My Notes Organized

Zettelkasten proposes a way of writing connected notes, and not just a collection of notes. The human brain is non-linear: we jump from idea to idea, all the time. The difference to other systems is that you create a web of thoughts instead of notes of arbitrary size and form, and emphasize connection, not a collection. Obsidian is a powerful knowledge base on top of a folder of plain text Markdown files that you can organize in whatever way you want.

image
Vinicius Brasil Hacker Noon profile picture

Vinicius Brasil

I am a software engineer working with Elixir, theology student, and musician based in beautiful Curitiba, Brazil.

by Vinicius Brasil @vnbrs. I am a software engineer working with Elixir, theology student, and musician based in beautiful Curitiba, Brazil.Follow me on GitHub!

Tags

Join Hacker Noon

Create your free account to unlock your custom reading experience.



How I Use Zettelkasten and Obsidian to Keep My Notes Organized
Source: Pinay Tube PH

Post a Comment

0 Comments