Why You Should Quit Social Media Permanently

I see all those lifestyle influencers talking about how they’ve been enlightened by their 30 days break from social media: They reconnected with the present, became 20 times more happy and productive, and became so connected with nature they learned to get orgasms from trees. Or so I read on social media… Stop the bullshit. The Truth is: you won’t change your life that way. I mean, really? You think it’s that easy? If quitting social media is good, why not do it permanently? I’m only going to argue: you should quit social media permanently.

image
gabriel.org Hacker Noon profile picture

gabriel.org

Just a young bloke from France sharing ideas.
My name is Organde,
Gabriel Organde.

Tags

Join Hacker Noon

Create your free account to unlock your custom reading experience.



Why You Should Quit Social Media Permanently
Source: Pinay Tube PH

Post a Comment

0 Comments