Fetch Data From an API in React.js Using React Hooks

Almost 1 year ago I published an article about fetching data from an API in React.js. But in that article, I used the class component and life cycle methods. After which, I received requests to create an article by using functional components along with React Hooks. This inspired me to think of a simple project idea that is compatible with this article. Ultimately, it came to me that I should consider creating a web page that takes a city name as input and provides weather data about the city. How peachy!

image
Shakhawat Hossain Hacker Noon profile picture

Shakhawat Hossain

I am a Full Stack developer, experience with building websites and web applications.

Tags

Join Hacker Noon

Create your free account to unlock your custom reading experience.



Fetch Data From an API in React.js Using React Hooks
Source: Pinay Tube PH

Post a Comment

0 Comments